This Mighty King. My Heart His Throne!
Featuring Dennis Jernigan Posted on April 27, 2010
To give the Lord the throne of our hearts is not to become mindless robots or spiritual zombies. Giving the Lord the throne of my heart is to give Him the place of honor in my life. Giving Him the throne of my heart is the key to the most intimate of relationship with my Creator. Giving Him the throne of my heart gives me access to the wisdom of God. I still blow it from time to time, but when He is on the throne of my heart repentance becomes a joy and temptation loses its powerful bite. Giving Him the throne of my heart grants me His ability to see others as He does. Seeing others as He does fills my heart with compassion and love and kills the roots of selfishness and anger in my mind. Giving Him the throne of my heart fills my life with relational praise and leads me with hope even during the darkest night or most violent storm of the soul.
In what areas of your life do you need to give the King the throne of your heart today?
"Do not be called leaders; for One is your Leader, (that is,) Christ.
But the greatest among you shall be your servant.
Whoever exalts himself shall be humbled; and whoever humbles himself shall be
- Poured from the vein of Redeeming Love
- When is He coming? Morning, noon, or night?
- Died and rose again and now He reigns above
- He is coming. Make a Way...
- He is coming on a horse of white
- The King is coming. Prepare for Him the way...
- And Everything I think I Need I Gladly Bow Before Your Feet in Glory to my King!
- Every Hope and Vision! Every Dream!