The King is coming. Prepare for Him the way...
Featuring Dennis Jernigan Posted on June 5, 2010
Today, let’s continue what we began yesterday and allow the Holy Spirit to reveal any areas of our lives that we have not allowed the King access to. Remember, we are not here for our own glory and pleasure, but for His. As we make way for Him in our own lives He will reveal His Kingdom through us to others.
This is the one about whom it is written, 'BEHOLD, I SEND MY MESSENGER AHEAD OF YOU, WHO WILL PREPARE YOUR WAY BEFORE YOU.' Matthew 11:10 NASB
- Poured from the vein of Redeeming Love
- When is He coming? Morning, noon, or night?
- Died and rose again and now He reigns above
- He is coming. Make a Way...
- He is coming on a horse of white
- And Everything I think I Need I Gladly Bow Before Your Feet in Glory to my King!
- Every Hope and Vision! Every Dream!
- Everything I hold so Dear Pales Whenever You are Near