Emanuel, Who Came to Save
Featuring Dennis Jernigan Posted on April 27, 2010
There have been so many times in my life – mainly when I was still hiding my sin – that I felt utterly alone with no hope for acceptance and real love. Feeling unworthy to receive God’s love was in actuality simply my willful choice to not receive His love. After all, His Word says that His very nature is love. Once I repented and received His love I began to realize His presence in ways I never dreamed possible in this life. As I learned more about Who God really is, I came to love and appreciate the name ‘Emanuel’ all the more. ‘God With Us’. That’s the name given to Jesus! Our God is with us…wherever we are…whatever we are doing…WITH US!
Ask the Holy Spirit to reveal God to you in new ways today. Don’t put Him in the box of your expectations.
Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son,
and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.
Matthew 1:23 KJV
- Poured from the vein of Redeeming Love
- When is He coming? Morning, noon, or night?
- Died and rose again and now He reigns above
- He is coming. Make a Way...
- He is coming on a horse of white
- The King is coming. Prepare for Him the way...
- And Everything I think I Need I Gladly Bow Before Your Feet in Glory to my King!
- Every Hope and Vision! Every Dream!