Clothed in a robe that is dipped in blood
Featuring Dennis Jernigan Posted on September 1, 2009
Whenever I think of all Jesus did for me, I am drawn to His personal physical reminders of His passion for me. The nail-scarred hands, the thorn-scarred brow, the spear-pierced side. Each one a reminder of just how much He loves me. When I ponder the meaning of the passage of Scripture telling me Jesus will return wearing a robe that has been dipped in blood I am once again reminded that He proudly wears the evidence of His passion for me – for all to see. It is in facing the reality of His great passion that I am drawn to wear my personal reminders of my love for Him for all to see. How do I do that? I live my life for Him. I tell the story of His redeeming love in my life. I lay down my life for others. My passion for Him is focused like a laser when I worship…because all I can think of is how much He endured for me. To live out loud for Him is nothing compared to His dying out loud for me.
As you go about your day, think about ways you can express your passion for Christ. Let your life speak what words cannot possibly say.
(He is) clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God. Revelation 19:13 NASB
- Poured from the vein of Redeeming Love
- When is He coming? Morning, noon, or night?
- Died and rose again and now He reigns above
- He is coming. Make a Way...
- He is coming on a horse of white
- The King is coming. Prepare for Him the way...
- And Everything I think I Need I Gladly Bow Before Your Feet in Glory to my King!
- Every Hope and Vision! Every Dream!