Featuring Mark Condon Posted on April 5, 2012
I went several nights waking up worrying about things. Many of these things weren’t even real but once I woke up then I would start thinking about all of things that needed to be taken care of. I would just begin to pray for God to cover me with His peace so I could rest knowing I had a busy day ahead of me. I kept singing these simple lines that God gave me and would find myself back to sleep.
I believe the enemy wants to keep us in chaos, frustration, fear, worry and anything else that distracts us and keeps us from our destiny. I pray that this simple song “Cover Me” will be used as a weapon by believers everywhere to sing the peace of God back into every personal situations.
Tag: Song Stories
- The Story Behind "Silent Night"
- The Story Behind "O Little Town Of Bethlehem"
- The Story Behind "It Came Upon A Midnight Clear"
- The Story Behind "O Come O Come Emmanuel"
- The Story Behind "O Holy Night"
- The Story Behind "Joy To The World"
- The Story Behind "Hark The Herald Angels Sing"
- Christmas Carol Song Stories