The Challenge of Worship and Evangelism
Featuring PraiseCharts Posted on April 24, 2008
In the worship of our churches today there is a popular movement of moving toward deeper levels of cultural relevancy. Music, styles and preaching formats have changed, along with the design of our environment, landscapes and architecture. Over time, we as a people have also changed in our forms of relativity, communication and education. Our approach and purpose for worship has also shifted. However, what has not changed is God’s Word and what He says about worship. What has changed is character and makeup of our complex world. Maintaining an accurate Biblical model of worship is something that seems to be in competition with style and format issues of worship services.
Do you find this to be true in your ministry surroundings? How do you make the attempt in preserving Biblical worship while reaching today's people?
- Staying Grounded As A Worship Leader
- Your Thoughts On Using Undiscovered Music In Your Services
- Choosing Your Team Wisely
- Traditional or Contemporary Worship?
- PraiseCharts Community Discussion: Worship Leader Week
- How is the Relationship with Your Pastor?
- My Rehearsal Day Is...
- PraiseCharts Mail Bag - Top 10 Song Favorites
Other Posts Featuring PraiseCharts
- Free Chord Charts & Audio Tracks for Patriotic PraiseHymns
- A Quick Guide To Finding The Perfect Christmas Carol Arrangement
- Complete Your Christmas Planning With PraiseCarols
- Christmas Carols for Acoustic Worship
- The New PraiseCharts Is Here
- Survey - How Do You Use PraiseCharts?
- 2015 Winter SongQuest Winner Announced!
- Top 25 Worship Songs on the Holy Spirit for Pentecost 2015