My Rehearsal Day Is...
Featuring Rick Branek Posted on April 24, 2008
I guess because there are plenty of Wednesday evening activities at some churches, that seems the most logical time to rehearse with the band and vocals. I mean, everyone is pressed for time and adding 'another' night out for your worship team doesn't make sense or does it?? What day works best for your band and vocals? Do you use certain days to introduce 'new' charts?
My band is made up of '20Somethings' and they are a fun group. So, getting them to rehearsal is not a problem, in fact just about any day will work. But it's not so with some bands and vocals! I tend to think older adults might have a 'set' schedule they are accustomed to. Let me know your thoughts...
- The Effective Worship Rehearsal
- To Practice or Not to Practice
- Perfecting Your Practice
- Three Keys to a Great Worship Rehearsal
- Ten Ways to Improve Your Worship Team
- Keys to Developing a Great Rhythm Section
- Staying Grounded As A Worship Leader
- Your Thoughts On Using Undiscovered Music In Your Services