How is the Relationship with Your Pastor?
Featuring PraiseCharts Posted on April 28, 2008
One of the most important relationships in your church staff is with your Senior Pastor. His role is not to be the "surrogate daddy," but rather, he is there as God's spiritual leader of the local church. The Senior Pastor has the most biblical and ministerial experience in leading congregations. They serve as a major resource for worship leaders. On both sides of the relational fence, there are good and not so good relationships between the Senior Pastor and Worship Leader. Knowing that this relationship is a significant component for congregational health as well as for staff health, how do you see its effects in your church and staff? What kind of a value does a healthy relationship between Senior Pastors and Worship Leaders bring to the worship experience?
Comment on your thoughts.
- Jesus is the Cornerstone
- Amazing Shortcuts To Greatness!
- Encouragement For Worship Leaders
- Why Architecture Matters: Our Quest to Unify Organ and Drums for the Sake of the Gospel
- Missing A Beat
- Flow- Minimize The Distractions On The Journey Of Worship
- Ministry, Money And Motivation
- Conversation And Community
Other Posts Featuring PraiseCharts
- Free Chord Charts & Audio Tracks for Patriotic PraiseHymns
- A Quick Guide To Finding The Perfect Christmas Carol Arrangement
- Complete Your Christmas Planning With PraiseCarols
- Christmas Carols for Acoustic Worship
- The New PraiseCharts Is Here
- Survey - How Do You Use PraiseCharts?
- 2015 Winter SongQuest Winner Announced!
- Top 25 Worship Songs on the Holy Spirit for Pentecost 2015