Three Benefits Of Prepaid Credits
Featuring PraiseCharts Posted on January 4, 2015
The start of the year is one of the best times to think about storing up some prepaid credits in your PraiseCharts account. We designed this program many years ago, specifically for people who make use of PraiseCharts on a regular basis. If you want to make the most of your worship music budget in 2014, consider these reasons to buy prepaid credits:
1. Save Up To 30% - Nothing helps stretch your budget like getting a deep discount, every time you buy music. The more you prepay, the more you save.
2. Download More Music - When music is this affordable, you can try out more songs with your band. Some songs might not work in the end, but you’ll have enough music in your account to find the perfect song for every occasion, every week.
3. Express Checkout - When you have prepaid credits in your account, you can download any song you want in seconds. No need to pull out your credit card ... again! Credits are simply deducted from your account automatically - hassle free.
- What Orchestrations Are You Looking For?
- We Want Your Feedback On What To Orchestrate!
- PraiseCharts Premiere: Here I Surrender from Highlands Worship
- Rick Muchow Shares 7 Simple Rules to Leading Worship For Small Groups
- Good Good Father Devotional
- Freedom's Holy Light Patriotic Service Guide
- New Orchestrations Released in April 2016
- Leading Publicly From The Secret Place
Other Posts Featuring PraiseCharts
- Free Chord Charts & Audio Tracks for Patriotic PraiseHymns
- A Quick Guide To Finding The Perfect Christmas Carol Arrangement
- Complete Your Christmas Planning With PraiseCarols
- Christmas Carols for Acoustic Worship
- The New PraiseCharts Is Here
- Survey - How Do You Use PraiseCharts?
- 2015 Winter SongQuest Winner Announced!
- Top 25 Worship Songs on the Holy Spirit for Pentecost 2015