Join Us At Refuge
Featuring PraiseCharts Posted on August 5, 2011
“Refuge” is a 3-day sabbatical retreat from the fast-paced, stress-filled life. It’s a time to be refreshed, renewed, and restored. Our culture has created a lifestyle that allows no margin to unwind, to exhale, or to listen. From full-time worship leaders and pastors to team members, volunteers, and creative influencers – we cannot lead and influence others successfully without taking time to stop, listen, and focus.
Hosted on St. Simons Island, GA, one of the most beautiful resort islands in the world; you are invited to come to our “Refuge” where we will experience the joys of worship, solitude, encouragement, recreation, dining, and renewal for the soul, mind, and body. The event will provide both structured times of spiritual worship, prayer, ministry, and fellowship to unstructured times for personal rest, recreation, and solitude.
For those who feel physically, mentally, and spiritually exhausted or for those who need a break for silence, focus, and encouragement – Refuge is for you.
Join us, and hear PraiseCharts C_O Debby Berry at Refuge this year!
Learn more and register here.
Other Posts Featuring PraiseCharts
- Free Chord Charts & Audio Tracks for Patriotic PraiseHymns
- A Quick Guide To Finding The Perfect Christmas Carol Arrangement
- Complete Your Christmas Planning With PraiseCarols
- Christmas Carols for Acoustic Worship
- The New PraiseCharts Is Here
- Survey - How Do You Use PraiseCharts?
- 2015 Winter SongQuest Winner Announced!
- Top 25 Worship Songs on the Holy Spirit for Pentecost 2015