How will I know Your glory?
Featuring Dennis Jernigan Posted on February 10, 2010
"...How will I know Your glory?..."
What is His glory? The glory of God is simply the weight of His presence. His glory is everything He is. When I am sick, He brings His healing and I taste the glory of His presence. When I am bombarded by the lies of the enemy, He puts them down by the truth of His Word and I find the peace of His glory. When I feel sorrow, He wraps His arms of comfort and love around me and I feel the weight of His cleansing presence. And yet, these are but small rays of the fullness of His glory that shine into the cracks of our feeble ability to see Him...like rays of sunlight breaking through the clouds after a thunderstorm. If we saw His complete glory we would utterly explode from the sheer holy weight. How will we know His glory? Walk in intimacy with Him.
Today, allow the Lord to invade your life with His glory...taste and see...feel and be moved...just walk with Him.
For the LORD God [is] a sun and shield:
the LORD will give grace and glory:
no good [thing] will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.
O LORD of hosts, blessed [is] the man that trusteth in thee.
Psalm 84:11-12 KJV
- Throne of Praise Devotional by Phillips Craig & Dean
- Weekly Worship Team Devotional Are You Ready To Risk Again?
- Weekly Worship Team Devotional What Is On Your Spiritual Business Card?
- Weekly Worship Team Devotional Worship Is Collaboration With The Congregation
- Weekly Worship Team Devotional Create Something For Others
- Weekly Worship Team Devotional Come Out Of Hiding
- Aaron Shust Michael's Miracle Story
- Eucharist: Embracing The Mystery Of Faith Glenn Packiam