Worship With Your Life
Posted on April 28, 2009
The Bible says in Romans that to present ourselves as a living sacrifice is the true way to worship God (that it is our reasonable service).
I enjoy worshiping God with music. I am learning every day though that not only am I to worship God with music and lyrics, but worship is an every day sacrifice of my ways for His ways, my thoughts for His thoughts. Worship is every action and every word...it is my lifestyle. Everything that comes out of this temple should edify God and bring Him glory. Everything I do should be a form of worship.
So whether I am on the platform, in a pew or at the grocery store, I am going to live a life of total worship.
Psalm 48:9 (NLT) "O God, we meditate on your unfailing love as we worship in your Temple"
Romans 12:1 (NLT) "And so, dear brothers and sisters, I plead with you to give your bodies to God because of all He has done for you. Let them be a living and holy sacrifice—the kind He will find acceptable. This is truly the way to worship Him."
1 Corinthians 6:19 (NIV) "Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own..."
- Top 100 Easter Worship Songs for 2015
- Top Easter Worship Songs For 2017
- Top 50 Easter Worship Songs For 2014
- Top 40 Worship Songs On The Cross For Good Friday 2017
- Top 60 Worship Songs On The Cross For 2015
- Top 40 Worship Songs For The Season Of Lent
- Top 25 Worship Songs on the Holy Spirit for Pentecost 2015
- The Top 100 Songs About The Cross For Easter 2016