What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment In Worship?
Featuring PraiseCharts Posted on February 19, 2009
Whether we lead worship or participate in some form, we all have experienced the unpredictable, the unbelievable and the unreal-are-you-kidding-me circumstances. I have known worship leaders and teams who have really succeeded in becoming the most embarrassing wonders of the world.
Band starts in the wrong key, singers in another, associate pastor dresses up as a sumo wrestler, worship leader backstage left his head-worn mic on, drama actor split his pants and/or misspelled words that were projected during a worship song. You may have better stories.
Tell us: what is your most embarrassing situation you experienced in worship?
Other Posts Featuring PraiseCharts
- Free Chord Charts & Audio Tracks for Patriotic PraiseHymns
- A Quick Guide To Finding The Perfect Christmas Carol Arrangement
- Complete Your Christmas Planning With PraiseCarols
- Christmas Carols for Acoustic Worship
- The New PraiseCharts Is Here
- Survey - How Do You Use PraiseCharts?
- 2015 Winter SongQuest Winner Announced!
- Top 25 Worship Songs on the Holy Spirit for Pentecost 2015