Readings and Prayers for Thanksgiving, Advent and Christmas
Featuring Ryan Dahl Posted on October 27, 2016
This last week I have been thinking about how to slow things down in a worship set, and just speak to people’s hearts. I have found that when I am leading worship, I’m often looking for something to read that would give some depth, transition and flow. What can I, as the Worship Leader, say that would offer some depth, meaning, and direction?
We have taken some time to put together a collection of readings that you can use during your worship flow, specifically around the themes of Thanksgiving, Advent and Christmas. Slow down, dial down the volume, and use these well chosen words and prayers to speak to people’s hearts. Take your time, speak slowly, and let the words sink in. Sometimes, leading worship means pressing forward with another song. But sometimes, it means giving people a chance to rest, reflect, and listen. These readings will help guide you toward that end.
- 56 Worship Songs For Thanksgiving 2016
- Top 40 Thanksgiving Worship Songs for 2015
- Top Thanksgiving Worship Songs for 2013
- My Heart is Filled With Thankfulness
- Thanksgiving Service Planning
- Don Chapman's Grateful Heart Service Guide
- New "Grateful Heart Thanksgiving Service Guide" Is Here!
- Song Suggestions For Your Thanksgiving Services
Other Posts Featuring Ryan Dahl
- How To Use The New KeyFinder
- Hal Leonard Announces Partnership with PraiseCharts
- Top 40 Worship Songs On The Blood Of Jesus For 2015
- April In Review: BEST OF THE MONTH
- March In Review: BEST OF THE MONTH
- New Multi Track Technology From PraiseCharts and WorshipSong Band
- Top 40 Worship Songs For The Season Of Lent
- New Chart Format Introduces Labeling Song Sections With Sequential Numbers