Introducing The New PraiseCharts
Featuring Ryan Dahl Posted on July 30, 2010
We are so excited! After more than 18 months of design and development, we are finally ready to introduce a brand new platform for PraiseCharts. Now it is even easier to find the music you need every week. Beyond the music, there is a whole new world to explore with related blogs, news, videos and artist profiles. Here is a summary of what you'll find in the new PraiseCharts:
- News, Blogs, Videos & Artist Profiles. The old PraiseCharts Live is now fully integrated into the main site. Songs are connected to stories, stories are connected to people, and people are connected to songs. The new PraiseCharts offers a platform where Songs, News, Blogs, Videos and Aritsts are all interconnected.
- My Requests & Song Suggestions. The old Song Request Survey is now fully integrated into the main catalog. If you can't find the song you want, send us a Song Suggestion so we can put it on our list. If the song you want doesn't have the chart you need, simply click to add it to My Requests. We add songs to the catalog every week as a direct response to customer feedback.
- My Downloads & My Favorites. The old My PraiseCharts is now My Downloads. Everything you buy from PraiseCharts is always available to re-access in My Downloads. From My Downloads, you can add and remove songs to My Favorites with just one click. Use My Favorites to highlight all the songs you are actively using.
- Prepay & Save. The old Gold Membership Plan is now called Prepay and Save. If you were a Gold Light member, you now have Gold credits, and all of the credit values are multiplied x2, including your account balance. If you were a Gold Full member, you now have Diamond credits, and all the credit values are multiplied x10. Chord Charts are 1 credit, Lead Sheets are 2 credits, and orchestrations are 10 credits. Gold and Diamond credits have the same value. The only difference is that you cannot buy orchestrations with Gold credits.
- Improved Customer Support. We now have more ways to contact customers support so that you can get the answers you need as quickly as possible. If you don't find answers in the Help Center, you can start a Live Chat, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us toll free at 1-800-695-6293. Track our response to all of your questions in My Support Tickets.
Other Posts Featuring Ryan Dahl
- How To Use The New KeyFinder
- Readings and Prayers for Thanksgiving, Advent and Christmas
- Hal Leonard Announces Partnership with PraiseCharts
- Top 40 Worship Songs On The Blood Of Jesus For 2015
- April In Review: BEST OF THE MONTH
- March In Review: BEST OF THE MONTH
- New Multi Track Technology From PraiseCharts and WorshipSong Band
- Top 40 Worship Songs For The Season Of Lent