Getting Permission To Copy Is Easy
Featuring PraiseCharts Posted on June 20, 2013
We make it easy for you to make copies of the music you purchase from PraiseCharts. Unfortunately, CCLI may not cover you to copy our sheet music. We have agreements established so that you can make up to 5 copies of each part without additional cost.
For sheet music, the cost is $1 per copy, per song. For audio tracks, the cost is $0.75 per track, per song. You can report your copy activity one song at a time using our online form, or submit a report once a month using our downloadable form. Then, we'll send an invoice that you can pay online or by check.
If you have been a little too friendly with the photocopier in the past, this might be a great time to catch up on your copy permissions. Review all the songs you have purchased from PraiseCharts in My Downloads, and use the Permission To Copy Form to record any copies you've made. If it adds up to more than you can afford, let us know and we'll do our best to lighten the burden for you. Either way, it is best to get the past cleared up, and then stay on top of things in the future.
When you pay for extra copies, you keep a clear conscience and you help us maintain a good relationship with the publishers who control the copyrights to the music you buy from us. When they license us, we create the arrangements you love, and the river of new music keeps flowing for your team.
Tag: permission to copy
Other Posts Featuring PraiseCharts
- Free Chord Charts & Audio Tracks for Patriotic PraiseHymns
- A Quick Guide To Finding The Perfect Christmas Carol Arrangement
- Complete Your Christmas Planning With PraiseCarols
- Christmas Carols for Acoustic Worship
- The New PraiseCharts Is Here
- Survey - How Do You Use PraiseCharts?
- 2015 Winter SongQuest Winner Announced!
- Top 25 Worship Songs on the Holy Spirit for Pentecost 2015