Posted on May 3, 2019
We are taking all the guesswork out of preparing worship slides, and saving you precious time with our new lyric slides. Our lyrics are clean, clear, and accurate, PLUS they match both the original recording and our sheet music arrangements word for word, measure for measure, from beginning to end. Your slide operator will breath a sigh of relief knowing they can just click forward through each slide as the song progresses. Every lyric slides package comes with a variety of formats and file types, including ProPresenter and PowerPoint. Check the end of the blog for free lyric files through May.
Posted on November 2, 2018
New Worship Choir Anthems
We are excited to launch the new PraiseCharts Choral Collection. Arranged by Luke Gambill, orchestrated by Dan Galbraith, these anthems give your choir a well crafted four-part choral arrangement that is still based off the original artist recordings you have come to love. These charts offer a great opportunity for your choir to introduce new songs to the congregation as worship anthems. Read more >>
Posted on January 7, 2019
Over the holidays, our arrangers and transcribers have been busy getting ready for the new year. As we launch into 2019, we’re excited to roll out seven new highly requested products, giving you more options for your musicians.
- Brass Packs - Get the Trumpet, Trombone, Tuba and French Horn parts in this orchestration breakout pack.
- String Packs - Get the Violin, Viola, Cello and String Reduction in this orchestration breakout pack.
- Wind Packs - Get the Flute/Oboe, Clarinet, Alto Sax and Tenor Sax in this orchestration breakout pack
- Lead Sheet (Melody only in 12 keys) - Get the Lead Sheet with melody only in all 12 keys
- Lead Sheet (SAT) - Get the Lead Sheet with three part vocals for your praise team or choir, now available as a breakout part.
- Piano/Vocal (SATB) - Get the Piano/Vocal with four part vocals for your praise team or choir, now available as a breakout part.
- Piano Sheets - Get the Piano part on it’s own, without the clutter of the band and vocals