Behind PraiseCharts is a team of musicians, worship leaders and worshipers who have a desire to unleash contemporary worship music to churches all over the world using the Internet. Since 1998, we have welcomed more than 100,000 musicians and worship leaders from around the world to our list of users. PraiseCharts has also developed a growing relationship with some of the major publishers like Integrity Music, Hillsong, Word Music, Worship Together and Brentwood-Benson. On that foundation, they have built a network of arrangers who know the songs you want to sing, and know how to arrange them so they are playable by church musicians and singable by active congregations.
- Cory Alstad (Producer) - Cory is the Worship Pastor at North Langley Community Church in Langley, BC, as well as one of the audio track producers (Multi, Band, Click and Rhythm tracks, Reason Files) for PraiseCharts. Cory has been involved in the music world professionally for over 12 years. He is an accomplished keyboardist as well as a writer and arranger, and has had his music featured on both national television and radio.
- David Bauer (Managing Producer)- David Bauer has been serving the church as a worship artist for over 20 years. He is an innovative worship leader, arranger, composer and audio production engineer. David has been with the PraiseCharts team since 2004 and manages the audio production team which produces our Multi Tracks, Band Tracks, Click Tracks & Rhythm Tracks. David lives in Phoenix, Arizona with his wife Gail and is daddy to two adorable daughters.
- Steve Burdine (Database Administrator) - Steve has been the technical manager at PraiseCharts since joining the team in 2003. For almost 20 years, Steve has helped develop software for projects large and small on many different platforms. PraiseCharts has been the most rewarding. Steve is also a trombonist and plays regularly in his church's brass ensemble. He lives with his wife and 3 boys in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
- Aaron Carveth (Customer Support) - Aaron lives in Victoria, BC.
- Tabitha Culbertson (Customer Support) - Ready to help whenever a customer has a need, Tabitha has worked for PraiseCharts since 2014. Tabitha lives in Fremont, Ohio with her husband Matt and their two home-schooled sons. She plays drums on the music team at church and enjoys bike rides, spending time with her family, and scrapbooking.
- Roger Clark (Development Manager) - Roger Clark leads our development team and helps coordinate the mountain of projects that we have on the go. He helped Ryan launch the very first PraiseCharts website presence in 1998 and more recently returned to help PraiseCharts launch into the new era of responsive design. His background in project management as well as web and mobile development across multiple business sectors has been instrumental in moving PraiseCharts forward. Roger shares the heart and vision behind our company and is passionately pursuing the future of all that PraiseCharts can be. He works and lives with his wife and 3 children in Abbotsford, BC.
- Ryan Dahl (Founder/CEO) - Since 1994, Ryan has served at several churches in the area of Worship and Creative Arts. These include North Langley Community Church in Langley, BC, Pacific Rim Church in Langley, BC, and, Sequoia Community Church in Ottawa, Ontario. Ryan now lives in Langley, BC with his wife and 4 children, where he is currently dedicating his energies to the further development of PraiseCharts.
- Natasha Fogg (Executive Manager) - Natasha manages the day to day business needs of PraiseCharts and also serves as the Customer Support Manager, answering emails and phone calls since 2000. She and the rest of the customer support team give PraiseCharts the personal touch, making sure that your needs are looked after, and your questions are answered. Aside from PraiseCharts, Natasha offers faithful support to her husband Tom, a pastor.
- Dan Galbraith (Lead Orchestrator) - Dan is a veteran arranger, orchestrator, engraver, keyboardist, and trombonist. He has over 20 years experience directing church orchestras, worship teams, and praise bands, as well as a collegiate jazz band and contemporary vocal group. Currently he serves as full-time arranger, producer, lead editor and “Finale guy” for PraiseCharts. Dan lives in the Traverse City, Michigan area with his wife and their four beautiful kids.
- Brad Henderson (Lead Arranger) - Brad is one of the lead arrangers and editors on the PraiseCharts team. He also serves as Worship Associate at First Baptist Church of Tulsa, Oklahoma where his primary responsibilities are instrumental music as well as arranging and writing for the worship ministry. Henderson's undergraduate degree is in Instrumental Music Education from Northeastern State University and his Masters from the University of Arkansas is in composition. Brad also finds time to manage a busy recording studio, which cuts into his hobbies of fly fishing and sailing.
- Joel Mott (Orchestrator) - Joel Mott serves as a Pastor of Music at Second Baptist Church in Houston, Texas where he lives with his wife Lorie and their 4 wonderful kids. Joel has been a long-time PraiseCharts subscriber, and began contributing to PraiseCharts as an arranger in 2008. Joel graduated from the University of Oklahoma and from the Eastman School of Music, and is active as a writer, arranger, producer, clinician, and performer.
- Shane Ohlson (Arranger/Editor) - With PraiseCharts since 2007, Shane resides in Wichita Falls, TX with his wife Jennifer and sons Benjamin and Ellliott. He is a graduate Northeastern State University, Tahlequah, OK and is a jazz pianist, baritonist, trombonist and tubist. Shane is also a trusted piano technician in Texas and Oklahoma. When called upon, he serves as interim music director for churches in transition in the north Texas region.
- Shelly Peterman (Content Administrator) - Shelly joined the PraiseCharts team in 2009 and works as Site Manager for our sister site, WorshipTraining. She has actively participated in children’s and student ministries for over 25 years while also serving in various administrative, supportive, and educational roles within the local church. Shelly is the mother of one and resides in NE Arkansas with her husband.
- Kristin Pue (Chord Charter) - Kristin lives in Langley, BC with her wonderful husband, Jason, and their 2 boys. She taught preschool for 4 years and then joined the PraiseCharts team to stay home with her sons, though she is now back in the preschool world. She cherishes time spent with her family and friends and looks forward to all that God has in store for her.
- Charlene Witt (Production Manager) - Charlene Witt is the Copyright Administration, Distribution & Chart Production Manager at PraiseCharts. She currently resides in Langley, BC, Canada. Charlene is a mom of two beautiful children and is happily married to her best friend Kurtis. She is a singer and a worshiper at heart.