David Crowder*Band Acoustic EP The Summer Happiness Hitting iTunes
Featuring David Crowder Posted on June 30, 2010
David Crowder*Band is releasing a four song EP today exclusively on iTunes ® titled Summer Happiness. The EP features acoustic versions of Church Music favorites “Oh, Happiness,” “How He Loves,” “Alleluia, Sing” and “Shadows.”
The latest studio album from the band, Church Music, is currently on sale at iTunes ® for $7.99.
David Crowder*Band will also present the first ever “Crowder’s Fantastical Church Music Conference” this fall. The conference whose stellar line-up includes Louie Giglio, Rob Bell, Matt Redman, Francis Chan, Matt Maher, Jars of Clay, Leeland, Gungor, Derek Webb and more will take place on Sept. 30 through Oct. 2 in Crowder’s hometown of Waco, TX. To purchase tickets and see a personal invitation from David Crowder himself, visit http://www.davidcrowderband.com/fantastical/.
Other Posts Featuring David Crowder
- SerialBox Presents Come As You Are with David Crowder
- David Crowder - How He Loves Passion 2013
- "Give Us Rest" Album Story
- "Let Me Feel You Shine" Instructional Video
- New Music From David Crowder, Mandisa, Christy Nockels and More
- New Christmas Music From David Crowder, Phil Wickham and Matthew West
- New Orchestrations From David Crowder Band
- David Crowder Talks About "Oh For Joy"