Simplify with Pro
Spend Less. Get More.
Download up to 200 songs per year with each active subscription.
Some catalog restrictions apply.
Free trial not available to users in Quebec
Lock in savings when you buy credits upfront. Credits replenish
monthly and you can top up whenever you need more.
Not ready for Pro Credits? Click here for Gold & Diamond plans.
|Product||Retail Price||Credit Price||Your Price||Savings|
|Chord Chart||$2.79||1 credit|
|Lead Sheet (SAT)||$5.52||2 credits|
|Instrument Packs||$20.96||8 credits|
Give your team direct access to PraiseCharts with permission to download
songs in your library. No need to purchase additional copies.
Frequently Asked Questions
Pro Access a convenient subscription service service that provides you with access to a catalog of sheet music content. By paying the subscription fee, you can access and download content from the catalog.
- Content restrictions; Some songs from our catalog may not be included in the Pro Access plan and we reserve the right to add or remove content at any time without notice.
- Download Abuse; PraiseCharts reserves the right to monitor your usage of the service and to take appropriate action if we detect any abuse or misuse of the service. This may include, but is not limited to, limiting or suspending your access to the service.
- Service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis, and we make no warranties or representations regarding the quality, accuracy, or completeness of the content provided through the service. We also cannot guarantee that the service will be uninterrupted or error-free, and we are not liable for any damages arising from your use of the service.
Pro Credits, a convenient subscription service for purchasing sheet music and audio tracks on www.praisecharts.com. Enjoy discounted savings and easy access to a wide range of content with our flexible subscription options.
- Credit Usage: Pro Credits are redeemable only on www.praisecharts.com and are non-transferable. Purchased Credits are valid for twelve (12) months, while promotional Credits are valid for 30 days. Credits expire thirty (30) days after subscription cancellation or termination.
- Subscription Renewal: Subscriptions will automatically renew and incur recurring fees unless canceled one (1) day before the billing date in your online account or by notifying us three (3) days before the billing date.
- Payment Terms: We will automatically collect subscription fees using your selected payment method. If your primary payment method is declined, we may cancel your subscription unless a new valid credit card is provided.
- Credit Restrictions: Gold Credits cannot be used for purchasing orchestrations. Credits are used on a First-In-First-Out basis, with refunded credits being the first to be used. Credits cannot be extended or rolled over.
- Refunds and Returns: Monthly auto-renewing subscribers can cancel and receive a refund within 5 days of each billing cycle. Refund calculations depend on whether any credits have been used from the new month's Credit set. We will refund your purchase if you decide a downloaded chart does not meet your needs before public performance.
- Subscription Termination: You can cancel your subscription at any time via your Subscriptions page. All credits expire thirty (30) days from the day of cancellation or termination. Reactivate your subscription within thirty (30) days after cancellation/termination by making up the missed billing cycle to restore unused, unexpired credits and resume your original subscription schedule.