Your kingdom come. Come in me now!
Featuring Dennis Jernigan Posted on February 13, 2010
"...Your kingdom come. Come in me now!..."
I am a child of the King. Jesus told his disciples to seek first the Kingdom of God and He taught His disciples to pray for God's Kingdom to come in their lives. We are his disciples - His followers. What does it mean to seek His Kingdom first? What does it look like for His Kingdom to come in my life? To seek the Kingdom I believe we must seek the King, pure and simple, and then we'll have a clue! Beyond that, I pray as He taught us to pray. "Lord, bring Your Kingdom and all the ramifications of Your Kingdom into my marriage...my relationships...my finances...my job...my attitudes...my actions...my relationship with You. This is the key to Kingdom power and Kingdom intimacy with the King!
Allow the Lord to reveal ways His Kingdom can come to pass in various areas of your life as you go about your day today.
But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness,
and all these things will be added to you.
Matthew 6:33 NASB
- Throne of Praise Devotional by Phillips Craig & Dean
- Weekly Worship Team Devotional Are You Ready To Risk Again?
- Weekly Worship Team Devotional What Is On Your Spiritual Business Card?
- Weekly Worship Team Devotional Worship Is Collaboration With The Congregation
- Weekly Worship Team Devotional Create Something For Others
- Weekly Worship Team Devotional Come Out Of Hiding
- Aaron Shust Michael's Miracle Story
- Eucharist: Embracing The Mystery Of Faith Glenn Packiam