Worship Flow: Communication With God
Featuring Branon Dempsey Posted on March 31, 2008
It is agreed that consistency and clarity in worship leadership is necessary for the worshiper to connect, interpret and translate without distraction. The assembly of the church is the subject of liturgy. Worship of the Word by visual art, music, drama, study and exhortation is a composite of liturgy. It is important during this community meeting, that people remain connected with the flow of worship. It is the act of people converging with worship itself "the two become one," God and man, man and Spirit, Spirit and worship. The two need not to be disjunct but inseparable. Worship planning and flow strategies are necessary by the means of clear communication. Keeping the direction free from distraction enables the community to engage in worship freely and comfortably.
Worship is communication to God which edifies the church. Paul said in 1Corinthians 14:6 when our congregation is not comfortable or cannot interpret the direction or flow, worship is diverted to streams of confusion.
- How To Thrive This Christmas - Webinar with Paul Baloche
- He Shall Reign Forevermore Live Video by Chris Tomlin
- For Unto Us A Child Is Born (Open the Eyes of My Heart) Tutorial with Paul Baloche
- How To Play "Hark The Herald" by Paul Baloche
- How To Play "Your Name (Christmas Version)" by Paul Baloche
- How To Play "This Is Love (with Come Thou Long Expected Jesus)" by Paul Baloche
- How To Play "Prepare Him Room" by Paul Baloche
- How To Play "O Come All Ye Faithful (with We Adore You)" by Paul Baloche