Through Every Trial, Through Every Pain this King is Sure to Rule and Reign!
Featuring Dennis Jernigan Posted on April 8, 2010
As I have sought to walk out my relationship and freedom with and in Christ for over 27 years now, I am finally learning how to trust Him! It is easy for me to trust when I feel that I am being blessed…but quite another thing to trust in the middle of a hurtful time. God never promised us an easy ride…but He DID promise us He would go with us through every step of the journey. I find great comfort in knowing I am not alone in the trials. I find great healing knowing someone is holding me in my pain. When I realized that God is a good God who wants only my best, my ability to trust Him even in the storms rose dramatically. It is when I trust Him even when I don’t understand the reason for my suffering that I find the ability to rise above the circumstance and see His face next to mine.
In what areas do you lack trust? What would it take for you to let the Lord hold you in those areas today?
"When you pass through the waters, I will be with you;
And through the rivers, they will not overflow you.
When you walk through the fire, you will not be scorched,
Nor will the flame burn you.
For I am the LORD your God,
The Holy One of Israel, your Savior…”
Isaiah 43:2-3 NASB
- Poured from the vein of Redeeming Love
- When is He coming? Morning, noon, or night?
- Died and rose again and now He reigns above
- He is coming. Make a Way...
- He is coming on a horse of white
- The King is coming. Prepare for Him the way...
- And Everything I think I Need I Gladly Bow Before Your Feet in Glory to my King!
- Every Hope and Vision! Every Dream!