Redeemer, washing sin away!
Featuring Dennis Jernigan Posted on April 27, 2010
Our sin left us all in need of a Savior. Sin left a massive gulf between God and us. Sin left us owing a debt we could never possibly repay. I remember times of feeling so incredibly caked with the muck and mire of my own sin I could not see a way to ever feel clean. When I finally believed God loved me and received that love, a massive wave of cleansing came over my soul, flooding deep into the nooks and crannies of every willful sin, every sorrowful memory, every dreadful wound. What had been a heavy, heavy weight upon my soul was now completely vanquished! My soul felt the way my arm felt when I finally got that heavy cast off as a boy. Just as my arm felt like it would fly upward and lift me through the roof along with it, so my soul felt suddenly so free I could see beyond my sin and sorrow and pain. Believing God loves me led me to repentance. Repentance led me to my Redeemer. My Redeemer washed my sin away.
What sin are you currently hiding that is weighing you down? Take time today to confess it to the Lord and to a trusted friend.
"As for me, I know that my Redeemer lives,
And at the last He will take His stand on the earth.”
Job 19:25 NASB
- Poured from the vein of Redeeming Love
- When is He coming? Morning, noon, or night?
- Died and rose again and now He reigns above
- He is coming. Make a Way...
- He is coming on a horse of white
- The King is coming. Prepare for Him the way...
- And Everything I think I Need I Gladly Bow Before Your Feet in Glory to my King!
- Every Hope and Vision! Every Dream!