My King is There! I'll Praise His Name!
Featuring Dennis Jernigan Posted on April 8, 2010
One of the names God calls Himself is Jehovah Shammah that means ‘The Lord is There’. What does that mean for us, His children? Quite simply, it means that in your storm, he is there. In your sorrow, He is there. In your loneliness, He is there. In your pain, He is there. In your good times, He is there. In your suffering, He is there. When God calls Himself Jehovah Shammah He is literally saying ‘I Am There’ wherever you happen to be, regardless of the circumstances. He has never abandoned us. When we feel forsaken, it is WE who have turned our eyes and thoughts away from Him. That gives me hope! I AM NEVER ALONE!
In what areas of life do you feel alone today? Ask the Lord to reveal Himself to you in those areas.
Where can I go from Your Spirit?
Or where can I flee from Your presence?
If I ascend to heaven, You are there;
If I make my bed in Sheol, behold, You are there.
If I take the wings of the dawn,
If I dwell in the remotest part of the sea,
Even there Your hand will lead me,
And Your right hand will lay hold of me.
Psalm 139:7-10 NASB
- Poured from the vein of Redeeming Love
- When is He coming? Morning, noon, or night?
- Died and rose again and now He reigns above
- He is coming. Make a Way...
- He is coming on a horse of white
- The King is coming. Prepare for Him the way...
- And Everything I think I Need I Gladly Bow Before Your Feet in Glory to my King!
- Every Hope and Vision! Every Dream!