He Rules in Love Both Good and Just
Featuring Dennis Jernigan Posted on April 8, 2010
As I look back upon my life, I do so only to taste and see how good God has been to me. My goal is to never live in the past, but to look back and see how many times my God has delivered me when my life seemed so absolutely hopeless. In my younger days, I so often allowed MY perception and MY thoughts to rule the day…and MY way always led to destruction! Since I found it difficult to believe God could love me, I could never receive the love He freely offered me. The day I stepped down from the throne of my heart and stopped ruling myself with self-focus, His love was able to do the work required to bring me to hope, and healing, and restoration. His love is good. His love is perfect. He desires only my best. I will follow that kind of love…even when I do not understand the journey.
While going about your day, be watching for signs of God’s great love for you.
Hatred stirs up strife,
But love covers all transgressions.
- Poured from the vein of Redeeming Love
- When is He coming? Morning, noon, or night?
- Died and rose again and now He reigns above
- He is coming. Make a Way...
- He is coming on a horse of white
- The King is coming. Prepare for Him the way...
- And Everything I think I Need I Gladly Bow Before Your Feet in Glory to my King!
- Every Hope and Vision! Every Dream!