He Rules and Reigns, One King Alone
Featuring Dennis Jernigan Posted on April 8, 2010
One of the greatest things about my King, Jesus, is that He does not force me to love Him. In fact, He risked everything by dying for my sin knowing full well that I might turn my back on Him. Knowing that makes me love Him even more! His rule is just because it is born of pure holiness. His reign is benevolent because He only wants what is best for me. To deny His rule and reign in any area of my life is to invite death and destruction. I, for one, do not need any more death and destruction in my soul! He is a good King – the best – the greatest! Why would I deny Him access to all of me?
As you go about your day today, give the Lord access to rule and reign in every area of your life.
O come, let us worship and bow down: let us kneel before the LORD our maker. Psalm 95:6 KJV
- Poured from the vein of Redeeming Love
- When is He coming? Morning, noon, or night?
- Died and rose again and now He reigns above
- He is coming. Make a Way...
- He is coming on a horse of white
- The King is coming. Prepare for Him the way...
- And Everything I think I Need I Gladly Bow Before Your Feet in Glory to my King!
- Every Hope and Vision! Every Dream!