Freedom, Life, and Love, and Truth
Featuring Dennis Jernigan Posted on April 27, 2010
Knowing Jesus intimately has certainly brought much freedom and love and truth to my life. Knowing Jesus is the most important thing I have ever done in my life…because without Him, life is futile at best. To know Jesus requires that we understand that for relationship to bring forth life it must be constantly growing. It is a process. Just as in relationship, freedom is also a process and not a one-time event. If we want to win the war for our freedom in any area, we will have to fight a series of many battles…each one bringing us one step closer to ultimate freedom. If I expect complete freedom as a one time event I will never experience real liberty. Jesus is that Answer. Knowing Him brings freedom to be honest and receive the truth. Knowing Him brings freedom to experience real love. Knowing Him is life.
Take time today to simply relate to God in conversation as you go about your work. Expect to experience freedom, His love, and the power His truth brings.
…that I may know Him and the power of His resurrection and the fellowship of His sufferings, being conformed to His death… Philippians 3:10 NASB
- Poured from the vein of Redeeming Love
- When is He coming? Morning, noon, or night?
- Died and rose again and now He reigns above
- He is coming. Make a Way...
- He is coming on a horse of white
- The King is coming. Prepare for Him the way...
- And Everything I think I Need I Gladly Bow Before Your Feet in Glory to my King!
- Every Hope and Vision! Every Dream!