February Blog From Darlene Zschech
Featuring Darlene Zschech Posted on February 24, 2011
Hey lovely people! February has been amazing and very intense… preparing for the new year, working on the Hope Unlimited Church team to see it up and running, seeing Michelle Shaw from our Hope Rwanda team embark with her husband Dave on our most successful trip thus far with such miraculous results… and like you all, we’ve just been asking God to truly meet with us, to change our hearts in His Presence, that we may be all He desires us to be.
Our great land of OZ has taken some devastating hits, as Queensland has had major flooding, lives have been lost, hundreds of thousands have lost their homes… Then cyclone Yasi turned up filling more hearts with fear than we’ve ever experienced... Victoria has had major flooding, then Perth has lost SO much property due to bushfires…sad and crazy days.
In the midst of the sadness and confusion however, one thing we’ve seen continue to shine through even the harshest of circumstances is the power of the love of God through His people, through the church at large. Many denominations have been working together, many people finding Christ as the message of HOPE is expressed in a tangible way through so many valuable people simply loving others and sharing their faith through meeting the immediate needs of others.
Hebrews 13:15 and 16 says... Through Him (Jesus), let us constantly and at all times offer up to God a sacrifice of praise, which is the fruit of lips that thankfully acknowledge and confess and glorify His name... and Do not forget or neglect to do kindness and good, to be generous and distribute to the needy, for such sacrifices are pleasing to God…
These verses remind us again that worship is a life poured out.. to God through living a life that pleases Him… both in the natural and the spiritual…
So, my prayer is that we are all living AWARE of the day we live in, that our role within each day is critical, and that our worship before Christ is Spirit and in TRUTH…
Keep praying for our Nation, as we continue to pray for yours…
Love you and believe in you..
Tag: Worship Life
- Jesus is the Cornerstone
- Amazing Shortcuts To Greatness!
- Encouragement For Worship Leaders
- Why Architecture Matters: Our Quest to Unify Organ and Drums for the Sake of the Gospel
- Missing A Beat
- Flow- Minimize The Distractions On The Journey Of Worship
- Ministry, Money And Motivation
- Conversation And Community
Other Posts Featuring Darlene Zschech
- A Conversation with Darlene Zschech on Worship - Revealing Jesus
- Revealing Jesus Webinar with Darlene Zschech
- Darlene Zschech's Revealing Jesus Echoes Around the Globe As The Christian Church Prepares For Easter
- In Jesus' Name Official Video by Darlene Zschech
- God Is Here Song Story by Darlene Zschech
- I Am Yours (Official Video) by Darlene Zschech
- I Am Yours Song Story by Darlene Zschech
- Your Name/Cry Of The Broken (Official Video) Darlene Zschech