Stand And Worship, The Lord Is With You
Darlene Zschech Posted on April 24, 2011
Lovely lovely people. WOW!!! The year is galloping away and I am SO aware that the day we are living in SO vital and urgent. We feel the earth groaning, and we hear too many reports of people struggling to survive, and our hearts break for the magnitude of suffering. I guess through it all ,we just continue to realize that at this crucial hour, that as His Church across the earth we must Arise and Shine…stand in the gap, and bring the Hope and Love of Christ at every junction.
My personal commitment to worship seems to be increasing by the moment...as I’m more and more aware that without serving Christ in a worshipful posture with ALL we do…it’s just impossible.
Psalm 146:8 says this…
8The Lord opens the eyes of the blind, the Lord lifts up those who are bowed down, the Lord loves the ( uncompromisingly) righteous ( those upright in heart and right standing with Him)
9 The Lord protects and preserves the strangers and temporary residents, He upholds the fatherless and the widow and sets them upright, but the way of the wicked He makes crooked ( turns upside down and turns to ruin)
10 The Lord shall reign forever, even your God, O Zion, from generation to generation. Praise the Lord!
SO, make a commitment to praising Him at all times. Truly make a commitment, make your mind up that NOTHING will keep your praise silenced or safe as we enter this unchartered territory.
I love you all to pieces…and am so committed to continuing to pray for you, that the Lord would continue to go before you, opening doors no man can shut.
Just email if there’s anything we can pray for you specifically for we will also pray for your needs at church…
Have a blessed day,
…love ya. Darls.
- 5 Reasons Lament And Praise Must Stand Together In Worship
- 8 Ways A Worship Leader Can Be A Good Host At Rehearsal
- My Response To “5 Reasons Jimmy Fallon Is One Of The Best Worship Leaders In The World”
- 7 Best Practices For Running A Great Worship Rehearsal
- 3 Keys To Leading A More Meaningful Life In The New Year
- The Fraction Principle How To Make Beautiful Music By Playing Less
- Manners 101 For Worship Teams (Or 5 Ways Your Attitude Changes Everyone’s Sunday Morning)
- 10 Best Practices For Worship Vocalists
- 12 Elements Of A Thriving Worship Culture
- Weekly Worship Team Devotional Are You Ready To Risk Again?
Other Posts Featuring Darlene Zschech
- A Conversation with Darlene Zschech on Worship - Revealing Jesus
- Revealing Jesus Webinar with Darlene Zschech
- Darlene Zschech's Revealing Jesus Echoes Around the Globe As The Christian Church Prepares For Easter
- In Jesus' Name Official Video by Darlene Zschech
- God Is Here Song Story by Darlene Zschech
- I Am Yours (Official Video) by Darlene Zschech
- I Am Yours Song Story by Darlene Zschech
- Your Name/Cry Of The Broken (Official Video) Darlene Zschech
- Your Name/Cry Of The Broken Song Story by Darlene Zschech
- Suffering, Cancer, The Complexities of Life Lead The World’s Best-Known Female Worship Artist, Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God – Revealing Jesus